We all have goal we wish we could finally achieve to better our lives and I had decided to finally achieve mine. My first goal is to give up soda. After I had my son I needed a caffeine kick to get my day started that was 17 months ago and I was still drinking soda everyday all day. Four days ago I decided to give it up. Why? You ask, I have a weight goal to lose 20 lbs before June and because its horrible for me. I won't stop there for the next couple of week I will be giving up something to make me a better myself as a person. Can you guess what I will be giving up next?
Let's get started with...
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
My favorite App is Michaels and Joann's. I am able to get my coupon on the spot when I shop, those two are one's I use the most.
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Darkness...hey you never asked why.
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Laughing at everything. I would hate not to laugh ever in my life.
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Natural disaster that scares me the most is earthquakes. You get no warning and it just happens and I leave in a 30 year old building that will just crumble like breadcrumbs.
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
I go to sleep at 12 -1 am every night and wake up at 8 am when my little monster wakes me up. I miss the days I use to sleep till noon.
6. (question courtesy of Katie fromhttp://marriedtoredwhiteandblue.blogspot.com/
) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
The following question bring anger when asked. My father cheated on my mother and left us for another, what he thought would be a better life. My father is a pity of a man who I hope karma would kick his ass. However, due to the choices he made it made me the person I am today. I am strong and and a better mother for it and its all because of my mother and the values she taught me. Who is my father you ask, I really don't care.
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I had a dream in black, white and blue. It was a wedding. I have never dreamed in those colors it was a little freaky.